Land & New Homes Listings
Edwards offer a specialised Land & New Homes Department dealing with all aspects of land and planning from initial concept generation, land searches and feasibility studies to design and planning, marketing and sales support.
Our extensive knowledge, experience and enthusiasm for land and property development make us the perfect partner for Developers and Land Owners.
Edwards is ideally positioned to help individuals realise the potential of their development opportunities; these may be Brownfield sites, hotels, commercial buildings or Greenfield sites.
We are able to offer our clients access to a comprehensive multi-disciplined Planning and Development team focused on adding value to development land that includes the following expertise
- Former Heads of Planning and of Planning Policy at Local Authorities
- Former Conservation Planning Officers
- One of the country’s leading experts on 5 year housing land supply, recommended by UK's leading QC’s
- National Managing Director at one of the UK's largest Land and Planning Consultancies
- Head of Major Land Acquisitions for the UK's largest house builder
- A former Regional Land Director for Large Plc House-builder
- Experts in Greenbelt and Conservation area issues
These experts are currently consulting on over 25,000 house plots, representing more than 10% of the UK’s national annual housing target!
With Edwards’ extensive branch network that covers the local and wider area, as well as our marketing via the exclusive Fine & Country network, we are ideally placed to market all types of new homes. Edwards truly understands the concept of new homes and the individual marketing strategy that it requires. Here are just some of the new homes that we have dealt with for a variety of local and national developers.