FINE & COUNTRY ANNUAL CONFERENC
Edwards are very proud to be part of the incredible Fine & Country network and enjoyed a fantastic day last Friday at the Fine & Country Annual Conference, held at County Hall in London.
Not only was this a great day to celebrate all that Fine & Country is but exciting to hear about the fantastic growth and strategies for the year ahead.
Some facts you may be interested to know:
- 98.95 of people surveyed who had used Fine & Country before would recommend the services to family and friends.
- Last years Fine & Country television campaign reached nearly 4 million adults a month.
- Fine & Country increased their print advertising by 20% last year with The Times providing a circulation of 394,240 and a readership of 962,000, The Sunday Times with a circulation of 766,201 and a readership of 2,055,000 , The Saturday Telegraph with a circulation of 603,433 and a readership of 1,471,000 and The Evening Standard with a circulation of 900,498 and readership of 1,918,000.
- Last year the Fine & Country Media Centre secured the total equivalent value of £7,355,461 in free advertising. This was alongside a circulation of 186,929,687 including high network readership.
- Fine & Country auction has just launched, enabling our clients to sell their home with no selling fees (other than an EPC and auction pack).
- Last year there were 2,800,924 sessions opened on the Fine & Country website, a 22% increase on 2016.
- Last year Fine & Country opened 11 new offices nationally and 8 new offices internationally.
If you’re interested in the incredible marketing potential for your home from Edwards Fine & Country please don’t hesitate to call one of our offices.