A fusion of contemporary and classic design, Fairway Point has retained architectural elements that make the area special whilst also embracing modern elegance to make sure it is truly one of a kind.
Rustic antique brown roof tiles are paired with anthracite grey windows and traditional red facing brickwork is set next to modern white render. Fairway Point exemplifies modern living in its highest form.
Landscaping, architecture and interior design work harmoniously, mainly thanks to the co-ordinated efforts from the amazing teams that have worked with us to bring Fairway Point to life.
The interior spaces are founded on a neutral palette, allowing future residents to furnish the homes with their own precious pieces.
- Leicht kitchens designed and installed by kitchen Elegance
- 20mm white Quartz work-surface and upstands
- Integrated Siemens oven and combination microwave
- Tall standing integrated fridge freezer
- Le Mans corner storage
- Under cupboard LED task lighting
- Hansgrohe and Duravit sanitary and brassware
- Porcelanosa tiling
- Feature LED spotlights both low level and in alcoves, activated via motion sensor
- 60cm basin and vanity unit with storage
- Illuminated mirror with cool and warm white lighting, shaver socket and demista pad
- 100% LED lighting
- Dimmable lighting to living area and bedrooms
- Allocated parking space for each apartment
- Block paved driveway
- Landscaped gardens
- LED security and ambient lighting
- Communal cycle storage and allocated storage area for each apartment
- Passenger lift with feature lighting
- Combination boiler
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Thermostatic controls in each room including bathrooms
- Separate heated circuit for towel radiators
- Quickstep waterproof laminate flooring to the hallways, kitchen/dining and living areas
- Carpet in all bedrooms and living areas
- Tiled bathroom floors
- Multi-point locking system to all entrance doors with key also operating communal front door and bike store
- Video entry system to all apartments
Fairway Point is situated in the heart of one of Ferndown's most prestigious roads, Golf Links Road, and benefits from a fantastic setting.
It is truly an enviable location. Golf Links Road is a peaceful area surrounded by trees and greenery. Only a short walk to Ferndown town centre and its amenities. 4 miles from Bournemouth Airport and 7 miles to Bournemouth town centre and its award-winning beaches.
But perhaps on one the most appealing aspects of Fairway Point is its proximity to Ferndown Golf Club. Just a short 2-minute walk (250 metres) to the club house along the road.
SITE & LANDSCAPE PLAN
Fairway Point benefits from beautiful landscaped gardens, designed by award-winning landscape architects JPS.
The site will has large communal patio area, considered low maintenance planted beds and a block paved driveway with 8 allocated and 4 visitor parking spaces. It will also feature a bin and bike store with an additional allocated storage area.
This superb penthouse apartment is offered on an unfurnished basis and available for immediate occupation.
PROPERTY OFFICE :
404 Ringwood Road, Ferndown, BH22 9AU
T: 01202 039918