A sought after cul-de sac location, wonderful private south facing garden and extensive parking, are just a few features of this sympathetically improved detached Tudor style family home that offers both spacious and flexible accommodation.
- Stunning Tudor style property in delightful select cul-de-sac position approximately 800 metres from Ferndown Town Centre
& SSSI protected heathland - Thoughtfully & tastefully improved throughout, creating a fantastic, flexible family home
- Stunning re-fitted 'Tony Smith' kitchen/breakfast room with twin oven, induction hob & matching utility room
- Wonderful warm and welcoming reception hall with feature exposed brick wall and matching beams
- Four first floor double bedrooms with a beautiful dual aspect master bedroom with sleek modern en-suite
- Three ground floor reception rooms, a contemporary style 4-piece bathroom and matching cloakroom
- Fabulous dual aspect sitting room with gorgeous exposed brick Inglenook fireplace
- Mature and private grounds with a south facing aspect, extensive parking and a detached double garage
Ferndown town centre is within a short drive a vibrant shopping centre with independent shops and businesses complemented by national retailers such as Tesco and Marks and Spencer Food. The town also boasts a championship golf course of 27 holes ranked within the top 100 courses in the UK and Ireland. Further amenities include sports centre and facilities, pubs and restaurants. Ferndown is conveniently located within close proximity of the market towns of Ringwood and Wimborne and has good road links to both Bournemouth and Poole.
EPC Rating: C
PROPERTY OFFICE :
404 Ringwood Road, Ferndown, BH22 9AU
T: 01202 855595